Monday, September 6, 2010

smell the roses

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know that Heather Ross is my favorite fabric designer. I love her whimsical style, and her drawings are so sweet. My favorites are from one of her old lines, Lightning Bugs and Other Mysteries. I even got to spend a weekend sewing with her in Vermont last year (blogged here).

As much as I enjoy her fabrics, up until this past week, I have never bought any of the fabric from either of her Far Far Away lines. Not because I didn't think they were cute, I just did not have any use for the very girly fabric in a house full of boys.


But that all changed when these pretty roses from her Far Away 2 line arrived this week. I am totally in love with this fabric! So far I have three of the colorways and the fourth is on the way. I have plans for bags, pillows, and pouches, and I could literally use some of this fabric in every room of my house and not get tired of it.
Check out my favorite FFA2 goodies here on Flickr.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

that gray is definitely my favorite colorway...so pretty.