Friday, September 17, 2010

the best mail day

Today I had the best mail day.

I ordered this purse from Made by Hank almost two weeks ago.

Since she was running a little behind, Katie was kind enough to include a matching zippy pouch for me.

Now I have a whole set. Aren't they pretty?

I also got an order of yarn in the mail, so I the [harvest] and [bold] crochet cloth collections are once again available in the shop. Thanks for your patience, I'm still getting back into the swing of things. Life is a little more hectic with a baby in the house. :)

Have a happy Friday!

xoxo, Angela

7 comments:

Lisa said...

oh man i luuuurve her bags. you lucky duck :) pretty yarn colors! i need to start my annual start-a-blanket-but-never-finish-it project! lol

Anonymous said...

Great yarn - would you mind sharing what brand you use? I love the colorways. Thanks.

Leslie said...

what a fun package

Twinfibers said...

oh my, that purse is adorable! love it! :)

Audrey said...

I found you thru Mary at Neat and Tidy! She is my cousin and sewing buddy. I love your blog and your happy fabrics and yarns. Your children are adorable. I will visit you often.

Cheryl said...

Just found you from Neat and Tidy! Have enjoyed looking at your posts. Great blog! Your children are so sweet. Will be visiting often.

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Oh I am so green with envy!!! *grin*. I just LOVE her bags and have been dying to get one :) I've really enjoyed stopping by and checking out your blog :)