Sunday, September 5, 2010

castle peeps

I definitely have a new favorite fabric line. I just bought a few fat quarters of Lizzy House's Castle Peeps, and I absolutely adore it. This batch was bought especially to make travel quilts for the shop, but I am planning on buying the entire line for myself very soon.

Here are some amazing things I found on Flickr made out of this line. Be sure to click on the links to see the original photos.


1. Canopy, 2. Where Bluebirds Fly, 3. Castle Peeps Summer Camp!!!!, 4. castle peeps: playing, 5. finger puppet peeps, 6. castlepeepsbag2, 7. Castle Peeps Quilt - Detail, 8. Castle Peeps Skirt , 9. Jojo on Chelsea's quilt top, 10. Castle Peeps, 11. Hexagons for PMQG swap, 12. Castle Peeps Quilt - View #3, 13. Castle Peeps room

Are you inspired yet? :)

xoxo, Angela

No comments: