Sunday, September 20, 2009

Projects.

Along with the new quilts recently listed in my shop, I have been working on several projects. I've been really enjoying myself. Here are some updates.

Christmas gift #1 is coming along nicely. The quilting is pretty much done, I ordered the binding this morning, and I cannot wait to see this completed. The problem: I really want to keep it for myself. Here is a sneak peek:

I am slowly cutting fabric for that Heather Ross coin quilt for myself. I mentioned it several posts ago, but haven't had much time to work on it. Here are the coins I cut this past week. As you can see, I've gotten through the pinks, oranges, yellows, and am now starting on the blues.

And last, I decided to start a new project today. I just love crocheting afghans in the fall and winter months, and since the weather is starting to cool, I thought I'd get started. Don't you just LOVE this color combo?

PS - Can you tell this is my favorite crochet hook? Though I have many, I've been using this one for probably 10 years now. I had to take a picture of it... can see how the color is wearing out? :)

1 comment:

Kerri said...

your projects are all lovely!!

love the colors you're using for the afghan! are you getting warmed up for mine!! ;) i sure hope so! can't wait!!!