Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Monday!

It is only 11Am and what a wonderful Monday it has already been. I started out the morning with a nice (but grueling) 5 mile run. This used to be a common occurance, something done 3-5 times a week, but I've haven't done as much the past month or two.

After that, I was welcomed by two nice surprises. First of all, my Mod Zoo travel quilt was on the front page. It was featured in this beautiful treasury by TheNightJar:



And the second fun surprise... my Harvest Collection crochet cloths are featured on handmadeinPA.net. It is an awesome site promoting Pennsylvania artists. Check out this awesome link.

Hope that you all are having a fabulous Monday. Blessings to you. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

congratulations! I happened to see your quilt on the front page of Etsy! what fun.

Unknown said...

Congrats you work is just awesome!