Sunday, December 19, 2010

kidlets

I've been spending most of my free time sewing Christmas presents this past couple of weeks. I made a bunch of these kidlets for some close family friends.
These are cute little totes, and I think they would be adorable hanging on a hook beside each child's bed or on the doorknobs to their bedrooms.



These really were so much fun to make! They came together so quickly. I used a bunch of natural colored linen that I had on hand along with some leftover fabrics from my scrap box.
I can't wait to make some for my own house now. They'd also be great to organize some of my sewing supplies! Anyways, check out the free pattern HERE, and I'll be back soon with more gifts! Hope you are having a great weekend. :)
xo, Angela

13 comments:

Jeni Baker said...

These are so cute! They've been on my list of things to make for a looong time! :)

Such a great gift idea!

Unknown said...

those are adorable! thankyou for posting the pattern, too - i definitely would like to make a few this coming year! :)

Sandy said...

oh yeah...totally on my to-do list for the mud-room!! thanks!

Cherry Possum said...

They look great! Much better than my attempt, they were all floppy - probably my interfacing was too light.

Anonymous said...

Adorable - and a really practical gift!

Jenny said...

Cute! And smart! Thanks for the tutorial! //Jenny

One Flew Over said...

Very cute! I was given on ein a swap and it holds my pegs x

Jeanette said...

I think I can hang these on the headrests in the van so that the boys can store their game boys and earphones for the overhead video player in them.

Fantastic idea!

Justine said...

How lovely and at last I know what a kidlet is!! They'd be great for sewing supplies!

Four dogs and one quilter said...

These are so cute, thank you for posting the pattern. On my to-do list for the new year.

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

It always feels so good to put scraps to good use, doesn't it? They are quite the cuties!

Diane said...

These are adorable!

Happy Turtle said...

These are adorable! So lovely
Carol