Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ornament swap

As I mentioned in the past, some friends and I had an ornament swap, and check out the amazing treats I got from Jeni!
She sent me these amazing ornaments! I absolutely love the house and the fabrics she chose for it, and check out the stars! They are so beautiful and intricate.


As you can see in the top two photos, she was kind enough to send me some extra goodies, like a beautiful set of vintage sheet fat quarters and some yummy tea and hot coccoa for the little guys in the house.

She also sent me two pieces of vintage Pyrex for my slowly growing collection.

The Friendship bowl is my absolute favorite piece, and the snowflake print is right up there at the top of the list.

The bowl is currently holding our Christmas cards on my dining room table, and I can't wait to use the divided dish during the holidays.

Thanks again Jeni! xx

xoxo, Angela

PS - If you are new to vintage Pyrex like I am, be sure to check out The Pyrex Series.

12 comments:

Ashley said...

what gorgeous goodies! :)

Anonymous said...

Angela - you are one blessed gal - those are beautiful! Love the house & stars (are the stars fabric?). If you get tired of those pretty pyrex dishes you can send them my way ;) Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Such a great swap! Those stars are really cute.

Darci said...

I just love Jeni! She gave you some amazing things.

Jeni Baker said...

gaah! :) Your photos of everything are GREAT! How are you getting such nice light this time of year?!

I had so much fun putting together your package and I'm so happy that you like everything! I'll send along the other two pyrex pieces after the holidays! So be sure to pick out any other sheet fabrics you'd like :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Can we do this ornament swap every year please!

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

I agree - very nice lighting. Do you have a secret? Do share! Ok, girls, next time I want to play (hint, hint). And, yes, lovely things! That she sent you those stars that she slaved over says a lot, doesn't it? And the Pyrex too!!! Enjoy =)

Jessie Fincham said...

WOW!!!! amazing swap! and I'm just soooo jealous of your new pyrex :) merry christmas x

Karen Sue said...

Looks like you got a winner! That is always a joy, to have someone that figures out what will make you squeal when you open the package!

Twinfibers said...

so, so fun!!!
I'll keep my eye out for Pyrex for ya! The bird one is really cute!

Anna said...

so cute, lucky you. love those star ornaments too, they look crazy complicated

Leslie said...

what a great bunch of gifts...i love those pyrex dishes.

Very Shannon said...

Gorgeous! Love the pyrex..I have the turqoise dish and it's one of my babies!