Friday, October 15, 2010

this week.

It has been a little quiet here on the blog this week, hasn't it? I've been spending lots of time at the sewing machine, working on a those custom quilts I mentioned a couple of posts ago. I am about 95% done with them (just finishing up those raggedy edges) and am very pleased with the end results. I am using lots of Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow line, and that makes me very happy.



I also signed up for a new swap over on Flickr. It is the Scrappy Hoops Swap, and I am super excited for it. Here is my inspiration mosaic for my partner, check out these amazing creations. As always, be sure to click on the links below to see the original pictures and details.



Hope you have a wonderfully crafty weekend!

xoxo, Angela

4 comments:

~Niki~ said...

hi angela.
i just love your cozy looking quilts! i used to do a lot of rag quilts...not so much anymore.
i have a sewing giveaway going on if you wanna check it out
http://butternutstreet.blogspot.com/

Karen Sue said...

My friend SUE just sent me a facebook message to check out your blog! She is one of my very few faithful readers and, although I have coaxed a few friends, no bloggers, just some facebookers. Good to find you! I will go back to read through your history, which is just something I'm crazy about getting to know the bloggy people... and stop over to meet me sometime!!

Anna said...

cute quilts! and the hoop swap thing looks like fun. :)

Jeni Baker said...

So sweet! Who can resist Modern Meadow?

Delicious inspiration! I wish I had time for this swap!