Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a shop update

Hi friends! Be sure you check in the shop Friday for an update. I have 6 or 7 travel size quilts that will be listed for sale. I'm pretty excited about this batch! Many of my favorite fabrics are used in these quilts.

Flora and Fauna by Patty Young

Castle Peeps by Lizzy House

Fresh Cut by Heather Bailey

Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson

Modern Meadow by Joel Dewberry

If you are interested in a larger version of any of these quilts, let me know. And as always, feel free to email with any comments or questions!

xoxo, Angela

6 comments:

Leslie said...

these are so sweet...i especially love the modern meadow

~Niki~ said...

Nice! I've always wanted to purchase Fresh Cut but haven't yet. I've not seen the M. Meadow Joel Dewberry fabrics yet. Love it!
You did a great job.
and the minke on the back too!

Angela Nash said...

Love those castle peeps!

Robin said...

What a fun way to use those Castle Peeps fabrics! These little travel blankets look awesome.

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

So pretty! I'm really starting to hope I get to make one like these =)

The Kelley Family said...

Your stuff is so cute! Keep up the good work!!