Saturday, October 2, 2010

all caught up.

I have several quilt orders coming up, so I spent the past few days catching up in my personal sewing.

This is the finished product for the Scrappy Mug Rug swap on Flickr. I decided to go with Flea Market Fancy in a half Dresden plate. Don't go thinking I'm being too generous, these are very small pieces of fabric. The entire mini quilt is approx. 5x8 inches! :)

I included a couple of extras that were already made: 3 large Heather Ross hexagons and 2 jumbo paperclips/bookmarks. I really hope my partner likes her goodies!

These two string blocks are for Cristin. September is her month in the Bee-autiful quilting bee. Aren't these blues and greens amazing??

And last are these two improv blocks are for Megan's month in the bee. I loved sewing with these out-of-print fabrics, and her quilt is going to be gorgeous.

Alrighty, that is it for now! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo, A

9 comments:

Traci said...

That mug rug makes my heart go pitter-patter!!!

Megan said...

Beautiful stuff Angela! I can't wait to see my blocks in person!

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Finishing so many things - you must feel grand! I thought I finished a quilt today and then found out after washing it that it needs a little repair. =(

Can't wait to see your quilts you've had ordered. How fun!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

How in the world do you do all this with three little ones?!!

As usual, everything is cute, cute, cute.

Anna said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love all of these and the colors are just stunning.

O. said...

Love that mug rug!

Shannon said...

Word has it that your mug rug swap partner absolutely flipped over her package she got in the mail today... I'm just sayin'! ;)


(thank you!!!)

Meghan said...

Your mug rug is gorgeous! Heather sent me here, and I'm adding your blog to my reader. Can't wait to see more :)

MandiMade said...

I LOVE your stuff!