Friday, July 31, 2009

Phew.

Well, my new goodies are all up in the shop, and it feels great to have that accomplished. I have several more baby rag quilts that are either halfway done or finished and ready to be photographed, so you can look for those next week.

And now on to the weekend.... We have a really busy one planned. Some wonderful friends of ours from out of town were gracious enough to come help us tile our kitchen floor. And mudroom. And bathroom. And we are going to try to get it done this weekend. Hmmm... should be interesting.

By the way... Where in the world did my little baby boy go? Elijah will be 18 months tomorrow, and I'm not sure how that is possible. He spends most of his days chasing his brother, trying to climb the stairs, and eating more than I thought possible. Here are a couple pictures of me and my baby Eli last year at this time:

No comments: