Monday, July 27, 2009

Good morning!

Hi friends. I'm excited, I finally purchased a Made by Hank purse this morning. I've been wanting one for quite awhile, and I just love this grape color:
If you've stopped in my little shop the last couple days, I'm sure you've noticed it is looking rather sparce. As I've posted there, I am partly closed for the week. The only things for sale are items that are ready to ship. I am using this time to catch up on a couple orders and to sew like crazy. I am hoping to have many many new quilts finished and ready to post this Friday. I've been collecting fabric for quite awhile now but have had little time to sew. So that is my plan for the week.

Also, I have a new favorite shop on etsy. It is alicebgardens, and I am just in love with her photography. Here is one of my favorites:
I hope that you are blessed and have a happy Monday! :)

No comments: