Saturday, July 18, 2009

The latest from Etsy and the world of blog. :)

I just got this lovely new fabric in the mail this week. Isn't they so adorable I got it from Kerri at sewdeerlyloved. She has the cutest shop with great Japanese prints, so if you love them like I do, make sure you check it out. Her sewing blog is also really great.
If you are a fan of FabricWorm, make sure you swing over to Cynthia's blog to sign up for a great give-away. But hurry, it ends tomorrow night!

I am a huge fan of Heather Bailey and her amazing fabrics. Who new she was such a big Harry Potter fan? She has some really fun recipes over her on her blog to go along with the release of the latest movie in the series.

Also, I've been featured in this lovely blog... Thanks so much! :)

1 comment:

Kerri said...

So glad you like the little hedgies!! They are one of my favorites too!! ;) Can't wait to see what you make with them!