Tuesday, February 16, 2010


I joined the second round of the Pillow Talk Swap on Flickr. This is a really fun one, where you are assigned a blind partner, and then you make a pillow cover for them. Here is a sneaky peak of what I have been working on. Not sure if this will actually be part of the pillow that I send to my partner, we'll just have to wait and see!
And here are a couple pregnancy photos of me at 18 weeks. I had to include the second one because I thought it was pretty funny. I was telling my two year old to get off of our dog. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaahhh... look at your baby bump!!! Too cute Ang!! Your hexies are great too ( wink, wink )!! ;)

XO, Heather

Darci said...

I love the hexes!!!! Cute bump.

Me? A Mom? said...

oh, you're giving me hexagon fever!

Angela Nash said...

How cute are you! And those hexagons are looking awesome!