Saturday, February 13, 2010

birthday boys


February is such a fun month in our house. Weston turned 4 and Elijah 2. I just can't believe that they are so big! It is so much fun having these two little guys in the house. Never a dull moment!
If you haven't heard our wonderful news yet.... Baby #3 is on the way! I am almost halfway through my pregnancy, and my due date is in mid July. After a rough first trimester (I always get very very sick), I am now starting to feel like myself again. I'm finally well enough to sew, crochet, and blog again. Sorry I disappeared for awhile there!
And for my awesome customers, I promise to get back to work on the shop. Yes, I realize that I only have a few quilts available, but I will get back to work very very soon. Keep your eye out for a big shop update within the next couple weeks! :)

5 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations!! On both having two sweet boys and a new one on the way. Boys are so much fun!

I have a birthday boy today too but he's 20!!!! (sniff, sniff)

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's so cute! Happy Birthday to the Boys! Can't wait to see what you get in the shop soon!

Joeloise Ghrist said...

Your boys are soooo big now!

Jeannette Bruce said...

I was wondering why we hadn't heard much from you! I love your blog posts. Congratulations and I'm glad you're feeling better. I haven't done much blogging or sewing either as I'm due in mid August and am still not myself yet.

mommymae said...

such wonderful news. congrats!