Saturday, July 31, 2010

making progress


My new afghan is getting so big! I decided to use a robin egg blue to frame and connect each square. We are in the process of redoing our living room (painting, trimwork, new carpet, etc.) and this afghan will be living on our couch during the spring and summer. It is the perfect shade of aqua, and it coordinates perfectly with the three blue mason jars on the mantel. It also coordintes with the pottery by Catherine Reece (catherinereece.etsy.com) perfectly. I am hoping to buy a couple of her pieces to put on the mantel.... I just can't decide which ones! Here are a couple pieces that I love:



Do any of you own her pottery?

2 comments:

trish said...

Your afghan is just gorgeous!! :o)
Sincerely - Trish

VeronicaMade said...

I love the colors! What brand of yarn did you use to make this afghan?