Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! Just a quick stop in to wish you and your families a wonderful day. Guests arrive in a few hours, so Doc and I are busily and happily working on last minute preparations.

And on a fun shopping note... Raggedy Owl is having a Thanksgiving weekend sale! To me, shopping from home is so much better than fighting the traffic and crowds, so make sure you swing over to the shop for details. The sale starts today (Thursday) and lasts through Monday, November 30. Shop handmade for the holidays! :)



Leaving you with my favorite quote for Thanksgiving...

"The year that is drawing toward its close has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed...others have been added which are of so extraordinary a nature that they cannot fail to penetrate and soften even the heart which ...is habitually insensible to the ever-watchful providence of Almighty God."
-A. Lincoln

1 comment:

Kim Rakes said...

Angela, when it comes to my quilting, I believe you are everything I aspire to be! I am just stalking your blog and smiling at all the fabulous color combos. I really need to bind my first quilt and start on another... it's only been 2 years.... haha <3