Sunday, November 8, 2009

Doll Quilt #2

Here is are a couple photos of the second doll quilt for Christmas. It is a nine patch featuring the colors of the rainbow (well, minus the indigo plus brown and black), and also some of my favorite fabrics. I am loving the quilt top, and hopefully I'll get to finish it up tomorrow afternoon during the boys nap time.

Today was a bright and sunny fall day, so I asked my 3 (almost 4) year old son Weston to help me take pictures. After many wasted shots (thank God for digital cameras!) and much laughing, we ended up with a few cute ones that I wanted to share with you.

PS - My computer has been down for a few days, hence all of the blog updates. I have been busy sewing and had alot to show you! :)

1 comment:

Angela Nash said...

I love this one, too! Fabulous fabrics!