Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I panicked.

Yesterday I was checking my Google Reader (if you read blogs, this is the most convenient way to keep up-to-date), when I saw this lastest post from Heather Ross declaring the fact that there were only 3 spots left in her August sewing workshop in Vermont... Yikes! So I panicked. I had yet to decide if I was going to go for my birthday for a couple reasons. For one, I don't love having a lot of money spent on me. Two, it is an entire three days away from my family. Three, it is an 8-hour road trip by myself. I haven't done that since Steve was in chiropractic school!

After reading her post, I guess you can say that my decision was made for me. I quickly emailed Heather to reserve me a spot, and she was kind enough to email back to tell me that I'm in.

Oh, and did I tell you? Not only is Heather going to be there, but Denyse Schmidt is, too! If you are unfamiliar with either of their work, check out this previous post to see some of their goodies.

Here are a couple of quilts made from the HR Mendocino line that are for sale in my shop:


1 comment:

Tyler Mayo said...

Lovely blog you havve here