Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Monday.

My three year old Weston is constantly making me laugh. He is quite the talker, and he has so much to say. Most of the time, it is about trains or something stinky. I guess that is a boy thing. He is at the phase where he speaks very clearly (when he isn't being shy) and says most of his words correctly. Which is a good thing, right? But now when he says something wrong, I don't really want to correct it because it is just too cute. This week the words are locomotive and skunk. He says the first about 50 times a day, due to his obsession, but he says "loca-remote-ive." As for the other, whenever we are driving and there is something smelly outside he says that it smells like a "stunk" instead of a skunk. One of these days I'll correct him. But for now it is just too adorable.

On a shop-y note, I posted three new rag quilts yesterday. I really love all three, but my favorite has to be the Grumpy Owls. I can't get enough of them, and I also just happened to throw in some green from Denyse Schmidt's Katie Jump Rope line... And if you don't know by now, she is one of my favorite designers. :)

No comments: