Sunday, May 24, 2009

Etsy Gift Guides

I discovered Etsy in December of 2008, and since then, one of my favorite features of the entire site has been the Gift Guides. I love browsing through each and every section, finding new artisans and products. These guides are full of items chosen by the Etsy staff (besides one guide where you can purchase advertising spots), so it is always fun to see what catches their eye.
While browsing through the guides a week or two ago, and I found two of my items are currently being featured... yay!!!

This patchwork blanket is featured in the baby guide:


and this set is featured in the spring cleaning and decor guide:


If you have never seen these guides, make sure to click on those links to check them out. They really are wonderful collections.

Psstt.... stop back next Friday for a special sale on my gift guide features.... :)

No comments: